For Individuals and Businesses
If you or your company need help with a dispute, I can help by negotiating a settlement if possible, and taking your case through trial and an appeal if necessary. Examples of services I provide include:
- Negotiating on your behalf with vendors, customers, insurers, partners, creditors, government agencies or others to try to settle the dispute without litigation;
- Filing and prosecuting lawsuits in state or federal court to protect your rights or your company's rights;
- Defending you and your company in lawsuits;
- Obtaining preliminary injunctions and temporary restraining orders;
- Representing you in mediation and arbitration proceedings;
- Presenting your case in jury and bench trials; and
- Protecting your rights on appeal.
For Lawyers and Law Firms
If you're a lawyer whose firm needs help with a case, I can provide as much or as little help as you need, including:
- Brainstorming with you about strategy (e.g., which claims and defenses to assert based on their costs and benefits);
- Researching and drafting pleadings, motions and oppositions (e.g., demurrers, summary judgment motions, etc.);
- Conducting and defending depositions of percipient or expert witnesses, and preparing witnesses for their depositions;
- Preparing for trial by drafting trial briefs, motions in limine, trial graphics, witness outlines, jury instructions, etc.;
- Assisting you at trial as the first or second chair; and
- Researching and drafting appellate briefs and petitions.
Call me at 310.692.0397 or click here to send me email.